reverie of sorts

Friday, April 11, 2008

Nostalgiaed new beginnings

Yesterday was a good day. Besides having to face the usual annoyants in office :)

But yes, it was almost like a day of good beginnings blessed with a tinge of nostalgia, which I’m a huge sucker for.

It started with the night before. I met Eleanor again after maybe five months! We’ve had such a long history that it almost feels wrong not to meet up earlier. I’m happy for her. It sure looks like things are going great for her. Well at least she made a wise decision about her job. :)

Then yesterday, I met Hen Tan for lunch. Our history dates back to when we were 10. I don’t think the A380 flies faster than time. Ha ok corny. Seems like things are picking up for him. I’m definitely impressed by his choice. Values over money, over superficiality, over norms. He’s good person la. Pity we grew apart, but I’m still thankful that we’re still meeting up from time to time…

Then I got a new start. I’m gonna teach at Monster Under The Bed. Thanks Gab! Hopefully, this will be one of my baby steps towards owning a children’s creative education centre in the future. More about it after I start :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home